How To Create a Home Made Bong?
Before glass water pipes were a thing, cheap homemade bongs were extremely popular, and if you're crafty and inventive, you could also create bongs that look good. You only need ingenuity; you don't need to hassle anyone or spend a lot of money. However, if you don't mind spending some, you can find perfect hand bong here.
Even if you already have one and are quite satisfied with it, there is no harm in making your own. Here is how to create a homemade bong.
Gravity Bong: How To Make It?
- Two plastic bottles (different sizes, preferably one taller and one wider)
- Bucket (in case you don't have a wider bottle to use)
- Knife or scissors
- Aluminium foil
- Take the tall bottle and, using a needle, pen, or knife, pierce a hole in the plastic bottle cap. Make the hole bigger using a knife.
- Take a small piece of aluminium foil and use your finger to shape a piece of aluminium foil into a circle that will fit inside your cap. For a flawless appearance, place the cap with the molded aluminium foil and wipe it evenly.
- Puncture the aluminium cap a few times with a needle. It's good to have two to five holes. It shouldn't matter how big or little the holes are.
- Cut the same bottle in half.
- Set that aside and then divide the wider bottle in half. Water should be put in the bottle's bottom portion (only halfway full). Remove the top portion of the bottle and replace it with the taller bottle’s top half (the one with the aluminium cap).
- In the aluminium cap’s hole, add your preferred herbs and light them up while gradually raising the bottle, without pulling it out of the water entirely. You should notice milky smoke filling the bottle.
- Remove the bowl and inhale the smoke once the bottle is full.
Plastic Bottle Bong: How To Make It?
- Empty 2-litre bottle
- Paper clip
1. Heat the paper clip with a lighter, and make a small hole in the bottle's side. Make a hole between 3 and 6 mm width and about 5cm (2inches) from the ground.
2. After drilling a hole, affix the tube to it. The tube can be a drinking straw, a hollow pen tube, a metallic tube, or even a glass tube you purchased from a nearby retailer or online. As soon as the tube is in position, it must be sealed, to prevent air from circulating. Use gum to close the gaps between the tube and the hole.
3. Connect a bowl to the tube's end (this can be a metal socket/mouthpiece).
4. Add water to the bong until the tube is halfway immersed. Filling it up with more water won't do any harm, but be careful not to overfill it, as this could hinder the bong's effectiveness.
5. Put carb about midway down the bottle, often known as a "clearing hole." Put the weed in the bowl, then use your finger to seal the carb. When you're certain that everything is securely fastened, light the bowl while sucking. Take a deep breath in, then let it go.
Congratulations! You've just mastered the technique for creating a homemade bong out of a water bottle.
Soda Can Bong: How To Make It?
- Empty soda can
- Paper clip
If a plastic bottle isn't your style, a soda can create a homemade bong instead. Except for the fact that this time, you need smaller holes and a thinner tube, the procedure is fairly identical to that used to build a water bottle bong.
Also, don't forget to apply a lot of tape or gum because if you don't properly seal the hole, the soda can won't last long without experiencing more tears.
Follow the instructions for the water bottle bong while using a can instead of the water bottle.
Tic Tac Bong: How To Make It?
- Emptytic tac box
- Tube (can be a hollow pen)
Cut a tiny hole in the side of the empty Tic-Tac box, your carb, with a sharp knife or pair of scissors. As the hole that your downstem will be inserted into, cut another toward the bottom of the box.
To make the bowl, take the pen or marker that has been hollowed out and wrap aluminum foil around one end. So that the smoke can pass through, make a few tiny holes in the foil. Place water in your Tic-Tac box until it is about 1/4 full. Before inhaling the smoke, pack your bowl and ignite it.
- Ripe Apple
- Your favourite strain of cannabis
The first step is to find a ripe apple and cut off the stem. To make the downstem and bowl for your soon-to-be apple bong, poke a pencil—or any other pointed object—through the top of the apple until you reach the middle.
Using the same pencil, cut a hole in the apple's side and continue until you reach the centre, trying to have the two holes connect in the centre. Your carburetor will be this one. The final step is to create the tube by the front of the apple, where it will connect the other two holes in the middle.
Mason Jar Bong: How To Make It?
- Mason Jar
- Old markers
- Aluminum Foil
The first step is to cut three holes—two of equal size and one smaller one for the carb—into the lid of any jar you can find at home.
Grab any tubes you may find at home or use old markers to stick them into the jar through the larger holes, just like we did with the plastic bottle method. Remember that for the tube to function as the downstem; it must be long enough for the water to cover it.
Make sure the sizes of the tubes and holes match. The longer tube's edge will need to be built into a bowl. The simplest way to do this is to cover it with aluminium foil. Alternatively, you can attach a metal bottle cap and add tiny holes to allow smoke to pass through.
You can enjoy your preferred cannabis strains by making your bong. In only a few minutes, you can create a homemade bong from items found around the house. If you would like to purchase a luxury Plasma Water Pipe or Four Fingers Hand Bong you can visit here.
The plastic bottle might spare you the effort if you only seek to pass the time with a few puffs until you can purchase the right equipment for the ideal smoking session!